Auburn Riverside Retreat—Rules & Regulations
The primary goal of Auburn Riverside Retreat is to provide a happy and safe place where families can enjoy a relaxing holiday. For your personal benefit and in consideration and fairness to fellow campers, we request co-operation in the following:
1) Quiet hours are 11:00 P.M to 8:00 A.M. Traffic control gate will remain closed during quiet hours. Anyone needing to use there vehicle during this time MUST park in the visitor’s parking lot.
2) Provincial Law and Tourism Regulations require that alcoholic beverages be consumed on campsites only. No profane language or excessive drinking at any time.
3) Speed limit throughout the campground is 6 M.P.H/ 10 K.P.H.
4) Pets must be on a leash no longer than 6’ at ALL TIMES and are not allowed at the pool, in buildings or playground areas. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after there pets. Excessive noise will not be tolerated. Exotic pets are not permitted.
5) All visitors must register at the office and pay a visitors fee before entering the campground.
6) Campsites will be kept neat and clear of garbage and unsightly debris. Firewood will be neatly piled and stored at the back of the site.
7) Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. All children must be at their sites by DARK No bike riding after dusk.
8) All campfires must be contained in fire pits and must not be relocated on the site. Campfires must be attended at all times and fully extinguished before retiring.
9) Rules posted at the swimming pool will be strictly enforced. Inflatable objects, cutoffs and glass items are not allowed. Children under the age of 12 yrs MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.
10) Pool and playground users do so at their own risk, as the pool and playground are unsupervised.
11) Only one trailer per site unless otherwise arranged.
12) Possession of firearms, weapons of any kind, explosives, ammunition or fireworks is forbidden.
13) In order to maintain a functioning septic system, it is imperative that you DO NOT dispose of grease and non-biodegradable substances and/or objects (wet wipes, napes, diapers, clothing) down the drain or toilet or polyjohns.
14) Campers are responsible for obtaining full insurance coverage on their equipment and personal to cover accidents and personal injury for the entire time that their trailer/tent occupies space at Auburn Riverside Retreat. Auburn Riverside Retreat will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged or for any personal injury or damage, however or whenever caused.
15) Campsites will be left clean and in good order. Any sites that are damaged, dirty or are missing ARR property will be charged a cleanup or replacement fee to their account.
16) Campers are expected to communicate and talk in respectful manner. Quiet time is 11:00PM to 8:00AM. Disruptive parties (Excessive noise, music, electronic media) will be charged a $200 fee and face possible expulsion from the campground.
17) Auburn Riverside Retreat reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations from time to time, as the need arises. Any revision will become effective immediately upon being posted at the office.